BASE Camp is excited to offer before and after school at 35 locations throughout Larimer County! Here are some of our families’ favorite things about the program!:
– No contracts or commitments – Pay as you go, and only for what you use!
– Conveniently located on-site at your child’s elementary school – no transportation required!
– Licensed through the Colorado Department of Human Services.
– Highly qualified staff at a low student to staff ratio.
– Operating hours from 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM (applies to most sites, some sites may vary).
– Drop-in option.
– All-day programs available for School Out Days and Summer.
– Tuition assistance available and CCAP is accepted! (See Rate Sheets)
– Tons of activities, including: arts & crafts, sports, music, science, homework assistance, community service and more!
– No classroom caps – we staff based on group size, so there are no limitations to the number of spaces available.
– Program serves grades K-5.
– Healthy snacks served in every afternoon program.
Still have more questions? Check out our FAQs to learn even more about BASE Camp before and after school!
PLEASE NOTE: Registration for the 2017-18 School Year is now OPEN!